British Standard Code of Practice BS5306:3 2009 outlines the best practice recommendations for Fire Extinguisher installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance.
Article 17 of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires the ‘responsible person’ for premises to ensure that all fire safety facilities, equipment and devices are maintained in efficient working order and in good repair.
We can assist the “Responsible Person” to…
- Establish good working practices in their Article 17 responsibilities.
- Undertake a Fire Extinguisher Survey and or the Fire Risk Assessment
- Create the map and the register
- Complete the Fire Book
- Survey, inspect and service Fire Extinguishers and Fire Doors and test alarms
- Service and manage the portable fire extinguisher equipment.