A typical Health & Safety Inspection & Testing package consists of:
- Provision of a company specific Health and Safety Policy in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Office visit to the clients premises to determine the requirements and responsibilities for all specific health and safety issues.
- Evaluation audit of the risks to the business in accordance with the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Competent person service (Regulation 7 of Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires employers to appoint one or more ‘competent persons’ to assist him/her in undertaking the measures he/she needs to take to comply with the relevant statutory provisions.)
The objective of which would be to identify and evaluate the hazards & risks associated with the core activities of the business & propose effective remedial actions where necessary to reduce the identified risks to the lowest practical level.
The service will also include the production of documentary evidence for final approval by the client, to support the risk assessment process.
Additional Health & Safety Inspection & Testing services also available:
- Workplace inspections focusing on practical safety issues within the workplace.
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Asbestos Surveys
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Scaffold Inspections
- Assistance with safety scheme applications i.e. SMAS CHAS and SafeContractor.
- Assessment of the routine documentation implemented to support the safety management systems in place.
- The provision of an agreed number of day or half day visits for utilisation in areas as agreed with the client (ie. Coshh assessments etc.)
- The provision of on-going professional advice as and when required.
- The provision of quarterly updates on legislative changes and their implications on your business (normally by e-mail).
- 24-hour (out of hours) contact number provision for use in emergencies.